Canada's Construction Employment Agency
Skilled Trades Agency works closely with construction companies of all sizes and candidates alike to provide specialized recruitment & staffing services.
STA has quickly become the go-to agency for the construction industry. We cater to all sectors within the construction industry including residential, commercial, institutional and industrial divisions as we aim to set the highest standard of professionalism and quality in employment services.
Skilled Trades Agency: Interview TipsRead more
The Resume Template that Recruiters LoveRead more
How to Avoid Joining the Wrong CompanyRead more
Linkedin TipsRead more
Working on Temp Projects is not just Quick CashRead more
7 Must Do's Prior to Your InterviewRead more
5 Quick Tips to Score at Your Next InterviewRead more
Latest job offers
- Jan 23 - Residential Site Supervisor / Lead Carpenter (JOB REFERENCE ID: 38017 / Toronto
- Jan 22 - Hydronic Gas Fitter - G1 (JOB REFERENCE ID: 38016) / Toronto
- Jan 15 - Machine Operator (JOB REFERENCE ID: 38015) / Mississauga
- Jan 09 - Cabinet Maker (JOB REFERENCE ID: 38014) / Markham
- Jan 04 - Masonry Foreman (JOB REFERENCE ID: 38013) / Barrie