About the Company:
Our client is a large Canadian leader in heating and cooling services for residential and commercial customers. Operating over 50 years they have exceeded over a million customers and $500 million in business. This company delivers reliable, affordable, high quality product and have become one of the largest water rental heating and cooling companies in Canada. They strive by providing exceptional customer service while investing time and resources into their products, services and employees.
We are seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Installer to join their team. This full time permanent position offers competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and work from sketches to installer sheet metal and duct work
- Ability to properly set up and use rigging and hoisting equipment
- Install Sheet Metal products up to building codes
- Must have valid Sheet Metal License (308A)
- Experience working with sheet metal installation
- Valid Driver's License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.