7 Must Do's Prior to Your Interview
The following are 7 musts if you want to make a first good impression during your interview.
1. Come prepared by knowing the position. Be ready with any questions that you want answered during your interview.
2. Dress for the interview -clean, professional and base it on the job you are applying for
3. Keep it professional. Stand up straight, do not swear and spit our your gum!
4. Be able to explain your resume in detail
5. Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your interview
6. Know about the company and study their website
7. Bring an extra copy of your resume