- Study or prepare plans, specifications or drawings to be manufactured
- Build, finish and install residential and commercial cabinets, wooden furniture and architectural millworking while using a variety of woods, laminates and other products on hand
- Operate woodworking machines and hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- 4+ years of cabinet making experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well with others
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Knowledge and expertise in operating power tools
Other Companies may title this position as:
Cabinet Installer, Finish Carpenter, Millwork and Carpenter Assembler.
All applicants please forward your resume. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.