• Review scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
• Interpret blueprints, drawings and contract documents
• Liaise with project managers and effectively communcate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work.
• Project scheduling
• Other estimating tasks as required
• 7+ years experience
• In-depth knowledge of sub-trades and material estimating
• Post secondary degree in construction related field (preferred)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Computer proficient
• Valid driver's license
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.