This well established firm has set the standard for being one of the top construction employers withing the Greater Toronto Area. Career, development, great benefits and a commitment to their employees are just a few reasons why many establish themselves with this company for the rest of their career.
- Preparing bids and proposals, completing takeoffs and estimates
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Preparing parts of the estimate under the direction of the estimating staff
- Carrying out any other works or assignments related to estimating or tendering as required by the department
Must Have Requirements:
- Quantity surveyor, construction/engineering diploma an asset
- Strong analytic and mathematical skills
- Computer skills: speadsheets, sheduling, construction related software
- Ability to assume responsibility and to interface and comunicate effectively with others, have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
Please forward your resume and a list of projects to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.