- Keep all operating electrical equipment in a safe and proper working condition
- Troubleshoot, test and repair electrical issues on equipment
- Conduct/oversee preventative/demand maintenance tasks on equipment such as building lighting systems, transfer switch, VFD, ballasts, motor control centres, breakers/switchboard components, fixtures, branch circuit wiring, transformers, capacitors, electrical and pneumatic control devices, etc.
- Oversee minor repairs/maintenance of UPS system
- Assist other employees/contractors/trades as required
- Maintain a clean work environment and follow proper PPE and Occupational Health and Safety standards and regulations
- Log work on ESA Contractor Services Program and work in compliance with Acts & Standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Ontario Electrical trade Certifications; 442A preferred
- Previous experience in facilities maintenance and operations; (Data Centre experience is an asset)
- Minimum 3 years experience maintaining and troubleshooting industrial/electrical equipment;
- Demonstrated capabilities re: accountability, judgement, decision-making, problem solving, etc.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with clients, tenants, management and staff
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must be available to work overtime/occasional shift coverage
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to work at multiple locations
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.