$30.00/hour + allowances
About the Company:
Our client is a leading international Canadian food manufacturing company. They manufacture well known protein products for retail, food service and fresh food markets. They are a proud Canadian owned company that has been successfully operating for over 25 years and have over 5,000 happy employees. They are seeking a Millwright to join their team!
- Repair and maintenance of processing and packaging equipment
- Design and fabrication of equipment to facilitate continuous improvement of the operation
- Perform building maintenance, lubrication, requisition of parts and supplies
- Minimum of 3 years of work related experience
- Valid 443A License
- Must have experience in packaging equipment (multivac) and handtmann (stuffers)
- Knowledge of microprocessor controls, pneumatics and hydraulics
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.