$25.00 - $35.00 hourly
About the Company:
Our client is a custom machine builder that has been successfully operating for more than 20 years. Their 6000 square foot facility provides a full scope of services such as: catalogue packaging equipment, custom built and designed equipment, parts and service and maintenance of equipment as well as refurbishing, repairing and modifying existing equipment. Their goal is to provide evolutionary solutions in a cost-effective way for their loyal clients.
They are seeking a Licensed Millwright to join their team.
- Operate milling and lathe machinery
- Operate component and machine assembly
- Perform machine placement, level and wire panel to schematics
- Maintain, troubleshoot and TIG/MIG welding
- Assist with on-site installation
- Other duties assigned
- Valid 443A License
- Valid Driver's License with a reliable vehicle
- Knowledge of machine wiring is considered an asset
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.