- Provide administrative support to project managers, management and employees
- Prepare and administer contracts, purchase orders, invoices, payroll and other documents as requested by management
- Correspond directly with clients regarding support, progress updates and status of payment or cases
- Manage incoming calls
- Other general office duties including: filing, faxing, etc.
- 2+ years related experience working as an administrator in a construction environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Quick-books
All candidates please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.