- Collaborate with other building operators on a day-to-day basis
- Perform minor repairs, clear drains/sumps, re-pack valves, replace pumps/motors, resent breakers etc.
- Respond to emergency calls as directed
- Conduct inspections on mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems and other related equipment
- Start-up/shutdown major building equipment as required or directed
- Perform general building repairs as required
- Oversee work and/or assist contractors/external service providers as required
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Any related diploma/degree/certification: Building Environment Studies, Operating Engineer Certification, Engineering Technologist, Provincial Trade Certification of Qualification
- Previous experience in facilities maintenance and operations
- Proven ability to effectively interact with clients, tenants, management and staff
- Excellent computer skills
- Valid Driver's License and vehicle
- Ability to work daytime or nighttime shift as required
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.