- Assists with the planning and preparation of project documentation including scope list, meeting minutes, material and sub-contractor requisitions, shop work orders, delivery list and close-out
- Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work, budgets and daily/weekly schedules
- Reports directly to the Project Manager and assist with senior staff when necessary
- Assist in maintaining quality control throughout the production and installation stages
- Communicates effectively with sub-trades, vendors and clients
- Attends on-site project meetings and in-house production and planning meetings
- Coordinates labour and scheduling issues
- Previous carpentry experience and knowledge of carpentry/construction process
- Ability to read blueprints in metric and imperial as well as specifications
- Related education certificates or diploma
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Outlook and CAD Software
- Valid Driver's License
Other companies may title this position:
Construction Supervisor, Junior Coordinator, Assistant Project Manager, Assistant Site Supervisor.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.