- Supervise and monitor labourers, contractors and sub-trades throughout project lifecycles
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work required to make accurate estimates
- Ensuring and enforcing safety compliance on jobsites
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Monitor projects on a daily basis and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
- Preparing Estimates and completing takeoffs
- Oversee, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers and sub-trades
- Schedule procurement and delivery of materials for home renovations, custom home development and commercial projects.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
- Time management and organization skills
- Estimating experience (preferred)
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.