- Manage and complete residential renovation projects from conception to completion
- Interpret plans and specifications according to scope of work and ensure compliance throughout project life-cycles
- Lead development of schedules, budgets, take-offs, estimates, pricing, tenders, and contracts
- Monitor quality of work performance and efficiency of subcontractors to ensure projects are completed effectively and within budget
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work required to make accurate estimates
- Monitor projects on a daily basis and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
- Ensure the implementation of strict company guidelines for Code of Conduct and Health and Safety Program to create a safe work environment throughout the job site.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient using CAD software
- Successful completion of a program in an Architectural related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.