Duites on Site:
- Assist our project manager in coordinating trades by instruction of our project manager.
- Supervise site when our project manager is away from the site. This is ensuring trades are wearing their safety gear, and if any questions or occurrences come up to call our project manager for direction.
- Liaison with building and client staff in a polite and presentable manner where necessary with respect to building security and operators, coordinating of trades access on site and any deliveries.
- Various rough carpentry such as minor hoarding and blocking in steel stud walls.
- Clean site - sweep floors and vacuum carpet when required
Must Have Requirements:
- Clean record
- Own transportation to and from job site
- WHMIS training and certificate
- Fall Arrest training and certificate
- Own safety equipment - safety shoes, safety glasses, and hard hat
Added Requirements a Big Asset:
- Experience in reading construction drawings
- Previous on site construction experience
- Own basic hand tools.
- Clean driving record
- $35K - $45K based on qualifications and experience.