- Utilize technical drawings and blueprints to construct metal or other products
- Use manual mill to lathe machines to fabricate parts
- Use machine shop tools such as brake presses, drill presses and shears to cut, bend and tap parts
- Ensure all safety measures and requirements are met while using equipment
- Maintenance of equipment as required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in using manual vertical machines
- 3 to 5 years experience in MIG and TIG welding
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and part drawings (multiple vies and 3 dimensional details)
- Experience in custom piece work with aluminum and steel
- Proficient in shop math and ability to read complex part drawings
- Detail oriented and able to work independently within a team environment
Other companies may title this position:
Welder Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Metal Fabricator, Welder Machinist and Fabricator.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.