Posted: 24 May, 2018 Job Reference ID: 2979187 Location: Vaughan
positions: Clerk job type: full time
Our client is an established and experienced Canadian Manufacturer who specialize in both residential and commercial skylight systems. Operating for over 50 years, they offer a complete selection of quality plastic and glass glazed skylights for residential applications and various materials for commercial and industrial applications. They proudly continue to service their new and existing unique clients in Canada and the United States.
They are currently looking to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their dynamic team in their Vaughan office!
– Answer incoming calls and perform outgoing calls to customers and clients
– Prepare regular cheque runs for vendors
– Work with department for invoice approvals
– Assist management with overdue invoices and approval requests
– Utilize SAGE 50 system to verify coding and enter invoices and other data
– Prepare correspondence, invoices and other related material using a dictation machine
– Maintain and distribute daily incoming mail and packages
– Maintain, order and organize inventory and other office supplies
– Utilize and organize manual and electronic filing systems
– Greet and assist customers/clients
– Other duties as required
– Certificate and/or education related to accounting or payroll
– At least 2+ years of experience in an accounts payable role
– Experience with SAGE 50 software is a must
– Strong communication and customer service skills
– Good attention to detail with reconciliation experience
– Excellent computer skills with knowledge using MS Office
Other companies may title this position:
Administrative Assistant, Administrative Clerk, Office Clerk, Office Assistant, Office Manager, Receptionist, Office Helper, Office Administrator and Front Desk Reception.
All applicants please forward your resume to be consideered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.