Posted: 22 February, 2022 Job Reference ID: 7799259 Location: Vaughan
positions: Cabinet Service Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience
Monday – Friday (Morning; 6:00 am to 3:30 pm)
Our client is a recognized global provider of laboratory products for the education, industrial, healthcare and research markets. Operating successfully for over 50 years, they have grown to provide their products and services across the United States and Canada. Their products include high-end laboratory casework, work surfaces, high performance fume hoods, workstations, fixtures, and other accessories. They work closely with owners, architects, construction managers, general contractors, and other facility departments to collaborate and product cost-efficient, environmentally friendly. and sustainable solutions to their workplace.
They are seeking a reliable and hardworking Assembly Operator to join their dynamic team!
- Read & interpret blueprints and drawings
- Assemble cabinets and other wooden furniture
- Produce quality cabinets based on specifications
- Operate hand tools and woodworking machines in a manufacturing environment
- Practice safe working methods
- Keep a clean and neat environment
- Other assembly duties as required
- Cabinet assembly experience is required
- Exposure to cabinet press clamp is preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Good organization and time management skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying!