Posted: 10 August, 2017 Job Reference ID: 8232125 Location: Toronto
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a large company specializing in architectural millwork and finish carpentry. They are recognized as experts in providing services for residential and commercial renovations, condominium suite and amenity renovations, and custom built homes and renovations.
They are seeking a Cabinet Maker to join their team.
– Study plans, specifications or drawings to be made, or prepare specifications
– Build, finish and install residential and commercial cabinets, wooden furniture and architectural millwork using a variety of woods, laminates and other materials
– Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
– 4+ years of cabinet making experience
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with others
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
– Knowledge and experience in operating power tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.