Posted: 27 January, 2021 Job Reference ID: 7092637 Location: Brampton
positions: Cabinet Service Technician job type: full time,permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive and based on experience
About the Company:
Our client is a busy and growing manufacturing company that specializes in kitchens, bathrooms and custom cabinetry. Operating for over 50 years, they are a recognized provider and an award-winning company with an excellent reputation for providing top-quality and innovative products to their customers.
They are currently seeking an experienced Cabinet Service Technician to join their dynamic team!
- Responsible for traveling independently to various job sites/homes across the GTA (and surrounding areas) to complete post-installation/warranty service as required
- Repair damaged products if possible or assist with replacing products if necessary.
- Daily schedule, work orders, and logistics will be set by the company service coordinator
- Parts/components will be prepared in advance and internally as required
- Required to report on work completed and/or work required to fulfill job(s)
- Must have woodworking/cabinetry/carpentry skills and the ability to troubleshoot while on the job
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract required
- Must be able to use various hand tools and take accurate measurements as required
- Must have the ability to read floor plans
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.