Posted: 25 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 9194220 Location: Brampton
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a General Contracting and Building Restorations company that provides a full range of services that include design build, preconstruction, construction management and general contracting. They pride themselves of their quality service and workmanship employing best practices throughout each stage of the construction and restoration process.
They are seeking a Carpenter to join their team.
– Assist Lead Carpenter and other trades in completing projects
– Skilled in rough and finish carpentry, renovations and/or concrete restoration work
– Adhering to occupational hazards and safety precautions
– Operate various hand and power tolls to complete projects
– Complete tasks as per week schedule meeting strict deadlines and standards
– 2+ years of relevant experience working on a construction job site
– Ability to safely operate basic hand and power tools
– Knowledge of Health and Safety (asset)
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.