Posted: 19 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6554119 Location: Mississauga
positions: Carpenter Foreman job type: full time,permanent compensation: $30.00 - $40.00/hour
Permanent/ Full Time
$30.00 – $40.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is a full service construction company in the residential, commercial and industrial sector. They offer services including concrete, landscaping, machine floating, bin rentals, project management and property maintenance from conception to completion. Providing high quality and value to their clients through their established connections they are constantly growing and learning more effective solutions to deliver to results.
They are seeking a motivated Carpenter Foreman to join their team!
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay sub-flooring and install walls and roofing systems
- Fit and install trim, doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Shape and cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground levels
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace
- Adhere to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Post Secondary College Diploma or University Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the construction industry or comparable field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Standard First Aid (Preferred)
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a collaborative in a team-based environment
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings and sketches
- Ability to estimate costs and materials
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.