Posted: 31 May, 2018 Job Reference ID: 7808970 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Machinist job type: permanent
Our client is a recognized global leader in the custom architectural fabrication industry. They have been successfully operating for over 20 years servicing the areas in the commercial, institutional, hospitality, retail and residential markets and apply their focus on complex ceilings, feature walls, columns, facades, public art, custom lighting, furniture and full architectural environments. Their team consists of architects, industrial designers, interior designers, engineers, graphic designers, specialized fabricators and expert craftsmen.
They are seeking a CNC Machinist to join their team.
– Setup, calibrate and change tools
– Setup and maintain fixtures
– Machine maintenance, monitor coolant levels and removal of chips
– Keeping a clean and orderly work area
– 2 years of work experience
– Experience in HAAS VF machines (asset)
– Experience working in a woodshop and using standard tools or the trade
– Dependable and able to work flexible hours including night shifts
Other companies may title this position:
Machine Operator, CNC Machine Operator and Machinist.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.