Posted: 10 June, 2022 Job Reference ID: 6994858 Location: Etobicoke
positions: CNC Programmer job type: full time,permanent compensation: $20.00-$30.00/hour + Company Benefits
$20.00-$30.00/hour + Company Benefits
About the Company:
Our client has been helping families across North America design their dream kitchens and living spaces for over 30 years. They are a Canadian owned company seeking to provide top notch service to every client that they help. They are currently growing at a rapid pace and are seeking to add a CNC Operator to their dynamic team.
- Program and operate CNC machines to produce cabinet components
- Using tooling for CNC machining of solid wood or wood-based materials
- Follow provided production schedules and work with supplied documentation to ensure smooth and efficient flow of material
- Maintain CNC equipment to ensure safe and efficient long-term performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience in a cabinet making environment
- Strong computer skills
- Biesse works mandatory
- Ability to read and understand drawings in Auto CAD
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.