Posted: 12 May, 2017 Job Reference ID: 3938621 Location: Toronto
positions: Labourer job type: full time compensation: $25-$32/hour
Our client is a leader in trenchless rehabilitation technology specializing in underground water and sewer systems. Operating for over 20 years they have successfully developed and produced a cost effective and leading technological solution for water and sewage systems. Having secured long term projects with the City of Toronto, they are currently expanding their operations and offering many growth opportunities with them.
They are currently seeking a Construction Labourer to join their team.
– Report to the Site Supervisor and assist along with other trades on site
– Semi skilled manual labour
– Safely operate power tools and machinery
– Adhering to occupation hazards and safety precautions
– 1+ years experience in sewer and watermain (asset)
– Reliable and punctual
– Ability to work well with others
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Valid “G” Driver’s License
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.