Posted: 7 January, 2015 Job Reference ID: 3344639 Location: Toronto
positions: Controller,Manager job type: full time
Our client is an established landscaping company that has been successfully operating for over 20 years. With a solid and long-term customer base within the GTA, they have built a reputation for quality, dependable and professional service making them one of the top landscaping employers in Toronto.
They are seeking a Accounting Office Manager to join their team.
– Manage, provide direction, training and supervision to office staff
– Provide administrative support to project managers, management and employees
– Prepare and administer and track invoices, payroll and other documents as requested by management
– Manage accounts payables/accounts receivables
– Prepare balance sheets and books for audits
– General office upkeep including maintenance of equipment and office inventory/supplies
– 2+ years of Office Management experience
– Previous landscape or construction industry exposure
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Quick-books
– Strong accounting background
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.