Posted: 25 May, 2015 Job Reference ID: 5416803 Location: Toronto
positions: Driver job type: full time
Our client is a growing company that distributes a wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. They have over 150 full time employees with offices and showrooms across Canada. They have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect and designer communities and residential customers.
They are seeking a Deliver Driver to join their team.
– Operate vehicles, vans, and light trucks to pick up and deliver products
– Load and unload material in a safe manner
– Conduct pre/post trip inspections of vehicles; maintain daily logs in accordance with MTO specializations
– Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
– Operate cranes to lift equipment and materials
– 5+ years of related experience
– High School Diploma G.E.D. or equivalent
– Valid DZ license with a clean Driver Abstract
– Clear Criminal Background Check
– Certified and licensed Boom Truck Crane Operator
– Counterbalance forklift license
– Customer Service Experience
– Ability to lift and stack objects up to 75lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.