Posted: 14 January, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5007742 Location: Brampton
positions: Kitchen Designer job type: full time,permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Competitive and based on experience
About the Company:
Our client is a busy and growing manufacturing company that specializes in kitchens, bathrooms and custom cabinetry. Operating for over 50 years, they are a recognized provider and an award-winning company with an excellent reputation for providing top-quality and innovative products to their customers.
They are currently seeking an experienced Kitchen Designer to join their dynamic team!
- Build, inspire, and manage a portfolio of clients
- Deliver excellent customer service to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work with clients to develop floor plans and layouts
- Assist and coordinate the selection of cabinetry, door styles, hardware and countertops while assisting with other finishes such as flooring styles and appliances
- Experience as a Kitchen Designer (Minimum 4 years of work-related experience)
- Auto CAD, Planit CabinetVision, Microsoft Office knowledge
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools
- Catalogue of completed blueprints, plus completed kitchens
- Demonstrated effective deadline management and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to communicate with a broad range of individuals including key members of design teams, builder clients, and retail customers
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.