Posted: 2 May, 2018 Job Reference ID: 8773835 Location: Waterloo
positions: Landscaper job type: full time
Our client is a reputable leader in the landscape design and construction firm across Canada. For over 40 years, they have provided thousands of breath taking landscape transformations that are tailored to each client’s lifestyle. They offer a full range of landscaping products and services to enhance and refresh any customer’s outdoor living space.
They are currently seeking a Landscaper to join their team.
– Assist with advance Landscape Construction tasks
– Perform interlock installation and masonry
– Concrete forming and finishing
– Read, understand and follow landscape plans
– Follow directions and help delegate responsibilities on-site
– Minimum of 1 year landscape construction experience
– Ability to work with various hand/power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment and other materials
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings and specifications
– Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driver’s Abstract
Other companies may title this position:
Landscape Labourer, Landscape Worker, Skilled Labourer, Interlock Installer, Construction Labourer and Landscape Installer.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.