Posted: 9 November, 2021 Job Reference ID: 7835729 Location: Mississauga
positions: Machinist job type: full time,permanent compensation: Competitive and based on experience
Offering competitive wages
About the Company:
Our client is a Mississauga-based manufacturer and supplier of top-quality parts serving aerospace and defense sectors. With 25 years in the industry, they are a certified and registered company offering excellent services worldwide.
They are seeking a Manual Machinist to join their team!
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, engineering plans and project instructions
- Prepare and set up mills, lathers, grinders, gear cutting machines by installing vices, chucks, fixtures and tools
- Produce inspection reports and maintain good quality of parts
- Work to ensure production goals are met in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Perform site clean ups and general helps such as operate a band saw, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong oral, reading and written communication skills
- Post- Secondary Education and/or Apprenticeship Training Program
- 3+ years experience in Precision Manual Machining
- Ability to work flexible schedules & shift rotation and overtime
- Punctual, responsible and a team player
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organization skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.