Posted: 8 April, 2019 Job Reference ID: 9309129 Location: Toronto
positions: Electrician job type: contract compensation: $26.25/hourly
– Extended health and dental care and RRSP
– Eligible for a $5,000 bonus; after their first 30 days worked and at the end of the contract
About the Company:
Our client is a Canadian, multinational company that has been successfully operating for many years. They have build a strong reputation in providing and delivering high quality products. They are known for their strong history and have been one of the most competitive companies in their industry.
They are currently seeking a Mechanic / Millwright to join their team.
– Perform all equipment failure analysis and problem-solving activities
– Maintain, troubleshoot and conduct proactive, predictive and preventative maintenance tasks
– Communicate with other trades especially on work planning and executed (i.e. cross-functional analysis, trouble shooting and improve efficiency)
– Participate with meetings as required
– Other duties assigned
– Familiarity with Ontario Electrical code and regulatory standards
– Ontario Electrician Certificate of Qualififaction
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Dual Journeyman Licenses (442A and 443A an asset)
– Basic knowledge of root cause tools and techniques
– Proven problem solving skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be completed. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.