Posted: 31 October, 2017 Job Reference ID: 1194201 Location: Timmins
positions: Millwright job type: full time
Our client is a major Canadian manufacturing company who markets and distributes lumber and wood-based products. They have been successfully operating for many years and have grown to seven sawmill operation facilities across Quebec and Ontario. They are known to manage and transform resources into high quality wood products and creating exceptional value for their customers, shareholders, suppliers, employees and communities. They are offering competitive wages, development opportunities, flexible schedules, company benefits and pension to their valued employees.
They are presently looking for Millwrights for their Timmins, Ear Falls, and Elk Lake locations.
– Report to the Maintenance Supervisor
– Perform all maintenance and repair of equipment
– Repair conveyors and hydraulic automated systems when needed
– Inspect and remedy the cause of the failure of malfunction of machinery
– Install and/or adjust all plant equipment to maximize efficiency
– Respond to emergencies when mechanical problems occur
– Operate machining tools to fabricate parts
– Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in maintenance of industrial equipment (preferably in a timber complex)
– College Degree or Diploma in Industrial Engineering
– Possess a trade certificate
– Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Legislation
– Available to work evenings and weekend shifts
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.