Posted: 28 May, 2019 Job Reference ID: 8033368 Location: Ottawa
positions: Engineer job type: permanent compensation: $27.94/Hour
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a recognized academic hospital in Ontario. They have successfully made the list of the “World’s Best 1000 Hospitals” and have become an innovative and prestigious organization offering the best service of person-centred care. Serving over 1.2 million people, they have earned special accreditation and support from many partners and joining the ranks of becoming Canada’s top 40 research hospitals.
They are seeking a Power Engineer to join their team!
– Perform daily walkthroughs of mechanical rooms
– Supervise, operate and control the boiler room
– Conduct analysis of water samples and stabilize systems
– Provide customer service by answering services calls
– Perform daily maintenance of the TSSA data register
– Participate in preventative maintenance programs for all related systems
– Assist the facility maintenance team
– Possess certificate of 3rd or 4th Power Engineer in the Province of Ontario
– Be in good standing of TSSA
– Experience as a Building Mechanic or similar role (experience working in a hospital setting is considered an asset)
– Good understanding of BAS
– Strong knowledge of operation of pneumatic and electrical DCC control systems
– Ability to work flexible shifts
– Strong oral and communication skills in both English and French
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.