Posted: 25 November, 2021 Job Reference ID: 9622041 Location: Mississauga
positions: Coordinator job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience + Company Benefits
Commensurate with experience
About the Company:
Our client is a large and fast growing HVAC Company servicing the High-Rise, Multi-Residential, Commercial and Industrial Markets in Southern Ontario. They find energy efficient solutions and deliver in a cost effective way.
They are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their dynamic team!
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules for HVAC installations
- Organize and participate in project related meetings
- Oversee project procurement and handle issue as they arise
- Prepare paperwork as required (contracts and terms of agreement)
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
- Other duties assigned
- Experience as a project coordinator in the HVAC field is an asset
- CET or similar is considered an asset
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have knowledge in the Mechanical and HVAC industry
- Critical thinking and problem solving solutions are required
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Valid G Driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.