Posted: 11 July, 2019 Job Reference ID: 8378180 Location: North York
positions: Manager job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a young and ambitious boutique development company based out of down town Toronto specializing in residential high-end custom homes, renovations and light commercial work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth since their establishment, and due to the continuing growth and success they have a newly created opportunity for a Project Manager.
– Manage and complete residential renovation projects from conception to completion
– Interpret plans and specifications according to scope of work and ensure compliance throughout project life-cycles
– Lead development of schedules, budgets, take-offs, estimates, pricing, tenders, and contracts
– Monitor quality of work performance and efficiency of subcontractors to ensure projects are completed effectively and within budget
– Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work required to make accurate estimates
– Monitor projects on a daily basis and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
– Ensure the implementation of strict company guidelines for Code of Conduct and Health and Safety Program to create a safe work environment throughout the job site.
– 2-3 years of relevant experience
– Proficient using CAD software
– Successful completion of a program in an Architectural related field
– Strong oral and written communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.