Posted: 21 August, 2017 Job Reference ID: 4069209 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a boutique general contracting company based in Toronto, with a primary business focus on renovating hotels. Operating for over 25 years, they are very active to the day-to-day procedures of the business and play a significant role in every project from Hospitality to Residential. Their services include everything from, general contracting, project management, product sourcing and millwork.
They are looking to immediately hire Project Managers with hospitality construction experience to join their growing team.
– Perform construction human resource duties including: selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and managing employees
– Manage sub-contractors and controlling performance
– Meet operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; identifying construction management system improvements
– Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures
– Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
– Minimum 5 years of onsite experience
– Strong command of the English language
– Valid Driver’s Licnese and own Vehicle (for travel between job sites)
– Building Technology Certificate holder (asset)
– Emergency First Aid (OFA Level 1) holder (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.