Posted: 21 April, 2016 Job Reference ID: 2154720 Location: Toronto
positions: Concrete Former,Framer job type: full time
Our client is a well established company specializing in commercial foundations and structural construction. Operating for over 35 years, they have carved many strong relationships within the commercial sector, and have steadily secured many projects within the GTA.
They are seeking a Rough Framer/Concrete Former to join their team.
– Forming, cutting, curing, and coring concrete
– Floor pouring, leveling, and finishing
– Build and install framing, floor beams, and sub-flooring
– Build walls and install partitions
– 2+ years of related experience
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
– Excellent communication and time management skills
– Must be able to operate power tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.