Posted: 21 January, 2020 Job Reference ID: 7603790 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Accountant job type: permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a busy and growing sewer and watermain contractor based in Toronto, ON. They cater to both commercial and residential customers and developments, specializing in grading and earthworks, erosion control measure, sewer and watermain repairs and any other storm, sanitary and watermain service laterals. They continuously provide successful services to all of their unique clients.
They are currently seeking an industry experienced Accountant to join their growing team.
– Process full cycle accounting from daily banking, billing, accounts payable, project costs, WSIB Submission, payroll to record keeping duties
– Manage all paperwork and documentation including finances , project coordination and administration
– All other duties assigned
– At least 5+ years experience in Full Cycle Accounting
– CPA Designation
– Experience with SAGE 100 contractor software or equivalent is a must
– Accounting experience in a construction company is considered an asset
– Good attention to detail with reconciliation experience
– Strong written and oral communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.