Posted: 13 February, 2015 Job Reference ID: 8388697 Location: Toronto
positions: Installer job type: full time
Our client is a medium sized sign installation company that has provided professional installation services for commercial clients across the GTA for over 20 years. Completing all types of sign installations including vinyl, light boxes and channel letters, they have guaranteed the standard of perfection to their loyal customers. They are experiencing a steady pace of growth and are anticipating a very busy year.
They are seeking a Sign Installer to join their team.
– Install and service signs
– Safely operate a bucket truck and crane with ease
– Conduct pre/post trip inspections of vehicles; maintaining daily logs in accordance with MTO specifications
– Loading, unloading, and strapping of equipment
– Ability to lead a crew of workers
– 5-10 years of related experience
– Valid DZ and Crane Operator’s license
– Criminal Record Check
– Swing stage and lift experience
– Knowledge of sign equipment and safety procedures
– Flexible to work nights and weekends, and occasional out of town work
– Excellent communication and time management skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.