Posted: 29 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 1543559 Location: Toronto
positions: Traffic Control job type: full time,permanent,temporary
$23.78/hour + $2.38/hour (vacation)
Our client is a national company specializing in a sewer and rehabilitation services. Servicing governments, contractors and customers across the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional markets. They are a recognized leader in improving the performance and longevity of sewer infrastructures across Canada.
They are seeking a Traffic Control Person/Flagger to join their team.
- Directing drivers, pedestrians, and workers to safe routes around road construction sites;
- Protect workers by keeping work space free of traffic and warning them of approaching hazards
- Assist in accessing and exiting work sites and directing
- Assist with set up and maintenance of project signage and barricades including daily barricade reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid TCP certificate
- All required PPE
- 1 year of TCP experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with drivers and operators
- General construction site and flagging knowledge
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.