Posted: 29 November, 2021 Job Reference ID: 7859231 Location: Mississauga
positions: Coordinator job type: full time,permanent compensation: Commensurate with experience + Company Benefits
Commensurate with experience
Company Vehicle, gas card and company phone
About the Company:
Our client is a large and fast growing HVAC Company servicing the High-Rise, Multi-Residential, Commercial and Industrial Markets in Southern Ontario. They find energy efficient solutions and deliver in a cost effective way.
They are looking for a Welder / Installer to join their dynamic team!
- Install piping systems for commercial construction projects
- Perform duties such as pipefitting, pipe welding and installation of pipe hangers and related materials
- Assist with lifting, positioning and securing materials during installation
- Perform duties as assigned by Foreman/Supervisor
- Experience with mechanical piping installation
- Experience installing chillers, boilers and cooling towers
- Experience working with stainless piping is considered an asset
- Ability to work at heights up to 40 feet
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and stand, squat, bend and climb during the job
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.