Posted: 15 June, 2016 Job Reference ID: 3542159 Location: Burlington
positions: Cabinet Maker job type: full time
Our client is a Canadian owned and operated industry leader that specializes in general contracting, building repair and maintenance, customized millwork and commercial equipment installation. They are a team of highly skilled and trained professionals that is completely self-performing and operating without subcontractors.
They are currently seeking a Cabinet Maker to join their team.
– Work independently to complete entire projects ranging from $5K-250K
– Take on site measurements and work in shop to cut and shape parts from woodstock
– Set up and operate a variety of woodworking machinery, equipment and hand tools to fabricate and repair cabinets
– Bore holes for insertion of screws or dowels
– Install hardware such as hinges, catches and drawer pulls
– Trim component parts of joints to ensure proper fit
– Prepare and assemble cabinets for installation
– Clean and maintain work areas including machinery and tools to ensure a safe working environment
– 5+ years of relevant experience (commercial/retail)
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Ability to read blueprints and construction drawings
– Driver’s license (asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.