Posted: 25 February, 2016 Job Reference ID: 7204300 Location: Mississauga
positions: Operator job type: permanent
Our client is a lead manufacturer of high end architectural millwork servicing the GTA and Southern Ontario. Their large facility houses anything from design and engineering through to manufacturing, finishing, and warehousing departments. They are recognized leaders in delivering top quality millwork by their highly skilled team of engineers, craftsmen and machinist.
They are seeking a CNC Woodworking Machine Operator to join their team.
– Perform set up based programs
– Experience on machines such as panel saws, CNC router/drills, edge banders and shapers
– Operate computerized or manual woodworking machines to create quality custom parts according to design plans and blueprints
– Ensure machine tasks are completed in accordance with run times
– Properly load material onto machinery and safely operate the equipment
– Keep work area and equipment clean as well as perform daily maintenance of machines
– 2+ years of CNC machine operating experience in the production of wood related products
– Experience working on Biesse CNC Machinery
– Ability to measure parts
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Highly attentive to detail
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.