Posted: 28 May, 2015 Job Reference ID: 8887945 Location: Mississauga
positions: Technician job type: full time
Our client is a full integrated company in the building service industry. Operating for over 10 years, they service high rise residential, commercial and industrial properties across the Greater Toronto Area and are experts in preventative maintenance, emergency services, HVAC and automated building services.
They are seeking a HVAC Technician to join their team.
– HVAC installation, maintenance repairs for residential and commercial customers
– Conduct inspections of HVAC equipment and systems
– Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
– Ensuring deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated
– Perform mechanical skills (troubleshooting and repairs of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment/systems)
– Maintaining heating and air conditioning systems, boilers, pumps, fan units, control panels, thermostats and cooling towers
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Excellent customer service skills
– 313A Certification
– G1, G2 Gas fitting license
– ODP card
– Clean driver record with valid “G” license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.