Posted: 13 September, 2016 Job Reference ID: 7491351 Location: Mississauga
positions: Technician job type: permanent
Our client is a Hydronic Specialties company and distributor of high efficiency heating and renewable energy solutions in North America. Their dedicated staff supply, service and install quality home comfort products and provide dependable technical support and customer service to residential and commercial clients nationwide.
They are seeking a Hydronic Technical Representative to join their team.
– Respond to all project inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
– Assist customers with troubleshooting on both residential and commercial systems
– Evaluate customer needs on projects
– Size pumps, piping, valves and ancillary components for heating/cooling systems and domestic hot water as required
– Assist in the conceptual design of heating and cooling hydronic systems
– Coordinate projects with all levels of customers
– 2+ years of experience with hydronic systems
– Proficiency using AutoCAD
– Gas Fitter 2 Certification
– HVAC Design accreditations
– Valid Driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.