Posted: 12 November, 2020 Job Reference ID: 4288090 Location: Toronto
positions: Landscape Foreman job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00 +/- an hour
$25.00 +/- an hour
Competitive Wages and based on experience
About the Company:
Our client is a top-rated and busy Toronto-based landscaping company. With many years of experience, they specialize in both the residential and commercial sectors. Their services include stonework, woodwork, paving, pressure washing and other landscaping features. They are seeking a hardworking Landscape Foreman to join their dynamic team!
- Assist in preparation of job sites
- Coordinate with the workflow and ensure all work activities are carried out in a safe manner
- Operate various tools and equipment including heavy machinery, bobcat, excavator, etc.
- Ensure all work is completed on schedule
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of landscape experience
- Able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Must have a valid G Drivers License with access to a vehicle
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Ability to coach and train other team members
- Must have experience in both hardscape and softscape
- Must have good working knowledge in landscape construction materials and techniques including stone, precast stone, grading, concrete, sodding and planting, etc.
- Must have full PPE
- Must have training certificates (WAH, WHMIS, OHSA in 4 Steps)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.