Posted: 6 April, 2022 Job Reference ID: 6007731 Location: Bradford
positions: Plumbing Foreman job type: full time,permanent compensation: $25.00-$60.00/hour + Company Vehicle
Full Time / Permanent
$25.00-$60.00/hour + Company Vehicle
About the Company:
Our client is a rapidly growing plumbing, drain cleaning and gas fitting company that revolves around amazing customer service and getting the job done right the first time. They have been servicing residential clients for many years. They are expanding at a rapid pace and are currently seeking certified plumbers to join their team.
- Determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs
- Interact and communicate with customers in their homes
- Work with drain and water systems, sewer cleaning or jetting
- Perform basic repairs of faucets and pipes
- Perform underground repairs and service
- Assemble, install, and repair pipes (above and underground), fittings, and plumbing fixtures according to the specifications and plumbing codes
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 4 years plumbing experience
- Must possess a valid and current Journeyman/Journeywoman’s License and be in good standing with OCOT
- Valid G Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Pass a drug test AND provide a clean criminal record check
- Must have experience troubleshooting, servicing, diagnosing, repairing, and installing plumbing fixtures such as water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, showers, various valves, gas lines, drains, water softeners, etc.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.