Posted: 2 March, 2022 Job Reference ID: 6559002 Location: Ottawa
positions: Service Technician job type: full time,permanent compensation: $29.00 - $31.00/hourly Company Benefits +Company Vehicle
Permanent / Full Time
$29.00 – $31.00/hourly
About the Company:
Our a client is a leader in the design, manufacturing and installation of innovative and energy efficient windows and doors. They have built a strong reputation for almost a century, expanded to multiple locations across Ontario and have successfully become the number one choice by homeowners.
They are seeking a Installation Service Technician to join their Ottawa team!
- Assess the installation of sub-contracted teams
- Perform job site inspections for homes (investigate for water intrusions, rot, mould and other issues)
- Assist with installation teams, sales teams and project coordinators
- Ensure order fulfillment (deliver missing items if needed on first installation)
- Diagnose and problem solve any issues related to services
- Replace glass in windows or doors
- Install items such as sashes, window shades, blinds, muntins, screens, etc.
- Other duties assigned
- Post-Secondary Education/Diploma (minimum 2 year program)
- Experience in window and door applications
- Knowledge of general construction and previous experience working with power tools (i.e. table saw, circular/miter saw, pneumatic nail gun, power drill, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s’ License with a cleaning driving abstract
- Remodeling of window and door experience is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.