Posted: 11 June, 2021 Job Reference ID: 8856724 Location: Stoney Creek
positions: Welder job type: full time,permanent compensation: $22.00 - $25.00 /hour + Company Benefits
Permanent / Full-Time
$22.00 – $25.00 /hour
About the Company:
Our client is a North American manufacturer and designer of custom hydraulic cylinders including but not limited to single acting, double acting, displacement, large bore, telescopic and piggyback. With over 45 years in the industry, they are an ISO 9001 certified, lean manufacturing company offering superior quality and short lead times. The client is built to design, develop and manufacture custom Hydraulic Cylinders.
They are rapidly growing and are currently seeking an experienced Welder.
- Prepare jigs and set up for welding
- Operate previously set up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of relevant experience
- Canadian Welding Bureau Certification
- Experience welding metal material
- Multi-pass welding / Flat welding position
- Some experience with using gas welding machines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.