5 Quick Tips to Score at Your Next Interview
Here are a few quick but important things to remember at your next interview
1. Arrive prepared by knowing the position and company that you are interviewing with. Study their website and read the job description thoroughly
2. Dress Appropriately for the interview-clean, professional and base it on the job that you are applying for
3. Stand up straight and project positive body language
4. Be prepared to summarize your resume and explain what you can bring to the company
5. Keep it professional at all times.